With its 250 watt. Rated (350 watt. wattage), our famous Platinium motor has the perfect balance of weight and performance. In combination with the LCD5 controller it supplies up to 540 watts of maximum power.
The CicloTEK Platinium motor offers no resistance to pedaling when it is not active. This way, you can ride your bike without starting the engine if you want. When connected, its operation is extremely smooth and quiet.
Double wall rim and black color; reinforced spokes. It is compatible with disc brakes (except mod. 83 mm.)
Available in the following sizes (select from drop-down menu)
- Front 83 mm. (16, Brompton and 20 ”): Suitable for folding bikes. No possibility to install disc brake
- Front 100 mm (16, 20, 24, 26, 28 ”): The most popular solution. Simple installation. With possibility for disc brake
- Rear 135 mm. Thread (20, 26, 28 ”): Rear configuration, for threaded pinions. With possibility for disc brake
Available in 3 different maximum speeds , depending on rim measurements. (Option selectable)
- 15 km / h: High torque motor, with high climbing and traction capacity. Very suitable for electric tricycles and cargo vehicles. Option only available for 20 "motors
- 25 km / h: Standard configuration. Balance between speed and climbing capacity.
- 33 km / h: Suitable for high speed routes. It is not appropriate to face climbs without pedaling aid.
* Speeds at 36v. With the battery fully charged (42 v.) These maximum speeds are higher.
- Technology: Brushless geared.
- Nominal voltage: 36v.
- Torque: 32nm
- Rpm: According to radio
- Nominal power: 250 watt.
- Waterproof connector for easy replacement
- Weight: 2.7 Kg.